Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Superciliousness Chelsea

Last Sunday was the best moment before the start of the EPL season.
Community Shield Live Score: - Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2
I was not too surprised to see the result as I believe Liverpool will pound the super egotistical Maurinho and his man.
Well done Liverpool, but, this doesn’t mean that Liverpool is my team.
GUNNERS ARE THE KING OF ENGLAND.
Chelsea was gunned down by their arrogance and thus it proves that money isn’t everything and Maurinho sucks.
Lampard who?
After this game, I believe they will not be as strong as last year and many teams can beat them.
Arsenal and Man United should be able to beat them.
Viva La Gunners……..
And I can’t wait for Sheffield United to beat Chelsea.
And now I hate Chelsea more than I hate Man United.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find you post very interesting, and I am interested to put thispost on my site. if you still have others post about it? maybe we could exchange articles