Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Why No Blog So Long

Hello all,

It has been a long time since I wrote something in my blog. Just don’t have the feeling or I can say, lazy to write and post something here. The last post was on September and today, I feel the energy and passion to write something. Maybe it’s due to I am too free today and got nothing to do at work. Don't get misunderstood- too free doesn’t mean l have no work, but I settled all my outstanding work for today. Tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, different task will find me. Since I have the time today, why not I just post something to past my time and for 5:30pm to come.

Today, I am happy cause there will be a UEFA Champions League football match between the one and only my favorite team Arsenal, who will be against Porto. This match is very important to both teams. Defeat to any of the team, means out of the last 16 round (2ns Stage) and draw means both team qualified. I hope my team can defeat them, but dif it is a draw, then no problem.

Lately, my mind always think of holiday and vacation. This happen since I came back from the Penyu Trip. Went to Penang on September and on November, went to Bali. Next year onwards, I promise to myself, each month must go to somewhere or do something like camping, jungle trekking or etc. Plan …plan and plan…..spend money..spend money….no saving…no saving.. hahaha Chow………….

No comments: