Wednesday, August 08, 2007

My Horoscope

While I was checking on my Gmail, I came across this email from
my friend. It is about the HOROSCOPE. I am a Pisces, and my
partner is Leo. Some statement are true, but some maybe..
I am not sure……hahah… PISCES are partner for life??????
And SMART ( I agree on this )..hahhaha


PISCES - The Partner for Life
Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal.
Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around.
Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor!!!
Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke.
Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.


LEO - The Lion
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how
to have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser.
Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive.
Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to
mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.

No comments: