Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ulu Bendul Recreational Park

I wanted to go this place for so long cause it's the most famous recreational park in Negeri Sembilan. Further more, they have this Taman Ular. From Nilai, I took Plus Highway and exited Senawang Toll. From Senawang, I followed the signboard to Kuala Pilah.

It was crowded once I reached there about 5 pm. My expectation straight went down to negative zero as there were too many people. So, I just walk through this park, cruising the side walk beside the river. I don't even find it interesting to bath in the river.
Came across The Taman Ular, but as standard as Malaysian style, the park was close.
I am not sure it was close for renovation or due to the snake died.


The entrance

Toilet beside the pool

The river

A lillte bit of jungle treckking

Trees @ Pokok-pokok


Fuyoh! Got Wi-Fi!

Conclussion: Please don't come here unless you really got nothing to do!

No comments: