Sunday, September 24, 2006

Manchester United 0: Arsenal 1


16th September 2006
Manchester United 0: Arsenal 1
Venue: - Old Trafford Stadium


Although I am suppose to pose this blog right after the famous victory, but I don't have the time to do it. I am quite busy with my job and other personal stuff. I guess, most of the football fans in the world jumps happily when The Gunners outgunned The red Devils by a small margin of 1-0. The reason I say so is because there are many Anti-ManU supporters in this world. Well, I am one of the members too. The reason I hate them is they are too arrogant, not only the players, but especially their Managers, the red face Alex Ferguson. Well, the Anti-ManU supporters should thanks Arsenal then and hope that other teams can beat them as well, especially in throwing them out of the European Champions League, UCL.

The rivalry between Arsenal and Manchester United has been so long and tense and it's the famous one if compare to other club in their own league. It is even tense than Liverpool Vs Chelsea or Barcelona Vs Real Madrid. Vieira and Keane? I guess, every other supporters of this 2 famous club were well known about this 2 ex-club captain and their opposition and detestation. As a diehard Arsenal fans, every games between these 2 clubs will be a must watch, no matter who win. Arsenal had long time didn’t taste a win at Old Trafford or I can say, long time Arsenal didn’t defeat them since the FA Cup Final win on penalty 5-4 last 2 years.

16th Sept 2006
- Arsenal got what they deserved to get. We stop the perfect run of United and even so sweet, we outgunned them in the final 5 minutes of the match. This Arsenal team, captained by the hard working Gilberto and engineered by the super wonder extra genius kid, 19th year old Fabregas, plays so magnificent football and defeat The Red Devils. Even though they didn’t have the most prolific striker in the world, Henry in the line up, due to foot injury, this didn’t stop Arsenal from winning. In Adebayor we trust. So, he scored one of the best goals of his carrier and to score against team such as United, it makes it more memorable.

I dedicated this post and picture to the ever hard working of the 11 man Arsenal that defeated United. I personally congratulated the team manager, the ever brilliant Arsene Wenger.10 points to all of them.

No comments: