Monday, September 25, 2006

The Wicker Man


Last Thursday, 21 September 2006, me and my gf went to TGV Jusco, Seremban to watch a movie called The Wicker Man. Actually, my plan is to watch DOA (Dead or Alive), an action movie that consist of gorgeous ladies fighter based on the game from Microsoft X-Box. But when I reach there, my gf told me that her friends said this movie was NG. So, we chose The Wicker man as our victim. I have no idea or whatsoever information about this movie. What I saw was only this movie poster with Nicholas Cage on it. Well since he is a good and well known actor, why not?

Well, this movie is about....Please check it online at www.gsc.com.my or surf Yahoo Movies for more details.

Overall, this movie keeps you awake for 1Hour and 45minutes because you need to wait until end to find out the truth or reason behind all the mysteries.
It’s quite tense and makes you wonder and scared sometimes. But I totally didn’t expect the ending. Nicholas Cage, as the hero, becomes the Wicker Man and was burn to death by her own daughter together with other domestic animals for ritual sacrifices.

No comments: